Hubby and Me

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Let it snow, snow, snow

We have had snow every day this year. I love it. Pictures to come later.
The snow is piling up outside and looks beautiful. John, of course, is ready for spring and warmer weather to be here. Me, I love the snow. I love the cooler, not necessarily the COLDER weather.

A lot of inside projects are getting completed. The cupboards are back around the fridge, the floor is done, and he has been working on more pens/pencils. The pens are his relaxation. They are having a lot of fun designing. They just have to find someplace to market them, instead of relying on word of mouth.

I have been working on some crocheting projects and of course, spending lots of time in the kitchen. Hard to do some of this when I am supposed to wear this stupid sling for 3 hours at a stretch. Most days I just toss it on the table. I know by evening when that was a bad idea. Still a couple more weeks before the appointment with the orthopedist.

Whereever you are, stay warm and toasty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Starting again

Starting again
1/28/09

John Jr, Annie, Brian, Sarah and McKayla