Hubby and Me

Saturday, November 27, 2010

I did it

It was finally time to set out all 42 nativity sets. I think I finally got them to their final spots late yesterday afternoon. These are just some of my favorites. John made the stable for the willow tree collection. I just love it.






I finally sat down and figured out how to use my new embroidery machine. It wasn't nearly as hard or confusing as I thought it was going to be. Watching the CD really helped. Made myself and apron.

I was so excited. Now I can't wait to see what kind of projects I can come up with. Once the design is chosen you just hit a button.

Proud Grandpa. Someone tell me how to get the picture to turn.
Annie and her new little friend "Jasper". She found him outside our front door. We are pretty sure he is related to Sarah's cat "Livvy".Dylan and Kelsy with baby "Emelyne". They just love her to pieces. Just like the rest of us.





Emelyne Rae with Uncle John. She started crying right after this picture. He does really good with her. He loves to pick out outfits. She is the best dressed little girl around.



















1 comment:

  1. Love your new posts mom!!! We are so thankful for you!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Starting again

Starting again
1/28/09

John Jr, Annie, Brian, Sarah and McKayla