Hubby and Me

Monday, December 13, 2010

It's official

I have been called to serve as the Young Women's President. I have not had this calling in about 15 years, so I am a little nervous, excited, humbled and terrified. There are only 5 active girls and I have known most of them since they were tiny. We will have a get to know you activity on Wednesday. This will be a very humbling experience. I have a good counselor (Michelle Oliver) and she seems very excited, too. I know that we will have a good time together with the girls.

Well, we are getting snow. We are under a weather advisory until this evening. Snow, wind, blowing drifts, the whole nine yards. As long as the idiots stay off the roads I love it.

Emelyne got her first sitting on Santa's lap. She was adorable of course. McKayla was not able to be there unfortunately.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Starting again

Starting again
1/28/09

John Jr, Annie, Brian, Sarah and McKayla