Hubby and Me

Thursday, February 3, 2011

This has been a crazy winter, weather wise, so far. Yesterday was a day of wind, heavy snow at times, but not much accumulation. Just enough to be a little slick on the roads. John called on his way home from work, and as we were talking I hear him say "Whoa truck". Apparently the turn was slick. Made him get off the phone and concentrate on driving. Got home safely.

Went for a massage yesterday. My neck and shoulders have been horrible the last couple of weeks. Had the MRI, but don't get to see Dr. Hargraves for a month. I'm sure there are no changes, but I get so tired of dealing with this. It isn't bad enough for me to lay down and quit living, just annoying.

We have a new bishopric at church. I am excited. I am beginning to think this YW calling is just a farce. We have had YW twice on Wednesday's since we were called. The weather always seems to be bad on Wednesday evening. We are trying to plan New Beginnings and can't even get together. I'm sure the Lord will make sure it all comes together.

Have I said that I love my nook??? I love not having to go to the store and pick out a book. Saves a trip, jus download. I love being able to share what I have read with friends, also saves money. Small enough to carry in my purse when at the Dr.'s office or work. Best present I have gotten. I like my embroidery program, too. I have partially figured out how to download from internet and also how to convert my clip art into patterns. Some frustration, but I think I have finally gotten used to cleaning the machine after every pattern, and absolutely changing the needle after a big pattern. Just need to find more items to decorate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Starting again

Starting again
1/28/09

John Jr, Annie, Brian, Sarah and McKayla