Hubby and Me

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Viewer discretion advised


Okay, admittedly, not the prettiest pictures to post on the web. BUT . . . this is what I am dealing with since Saturday. I have hives, not just hives, hives on top of hives on top of hives. This is the best picture I could take of myself, since I need to remain clothed.
The doctor has never seen hives this bad. I have them from my ribs to the bottoms of my feet. Walking is a killer. Shoes are only as a necessity. I look like I have the heebie jeebies. The other patients in the doctor's office just kept looking at me. Yuck!!!
I think it is a new medicine. The doctor does not. I am to wait a couple of days and see if it gets any better with the steroid shot, prednisone, and antihistamine. Let's just drug me up. So far, no luck in getting better. The feet are actually worse today. The only place I don't have it is on my neck and face. Thank goodness.
I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy. Time for another antihistamine and then out like a light.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Starting again

Starting again
1/28/09

John Jr, Annie, Brian, Sarah and McKayla