Hubby and Me

Monday, December 21, 2009

Let it snow!!!




These pictures are for the Mitchell Kids, big and little. They are excited that we have snow. Hopefully it will stay for Christmas.
The snow is beautiful. It clung to the trees Saturday morning. We were out in the crazy weather for a car fire, but it really was pretty.
Love my new snow tires. They just keep on digging. Now if we can just get tires on John's truck, maybe we won't have to ride the ditch anymore.
May you all have a very Merry Christmas.

1 comment:

  1. It is pretty, and to have a White Christmas would be pretty neat! However, I have decided that I really like 70 degree weather. The little kids would love some snow right now, though!
    I really love the well drilling pictures. I love that one of "Little John" sitting up on the truck - and all the mud! Boy, wouldn't Mike have loved that!!!

    ReplyDelete

Starting again

Starting again
1/28/09

John Jr, Annie, Brian, Sarah and McKayla