Hubby and Me

Saturday, December 12, 2009

OH, No

Computer troubles. Luckily I still have the laptop, but most of my essential stuff is on the other computer. It is in the shop.

If I figure out how to use the card reader with this one, takes me a while, I will post some pictures of the state inspection on the water well. What a crazy day.

We have been super busy getting ready for ho ho. My kitchen has been in an uproar, with the baking, candy making and normal everyday cooking. Sure does smell good most days. The guys are in the basement. They have their own little projects going, as usual. This year the big thing they have started is. . . pen and pencil sets. Turned from wood. I will try to get those pictures posted, too.

Today we are off to get Santa to the community center. He will be coming in on a firetruck, since we don't have any snow. Who knows how many more times Dad will get to be Santa. This is the first time in quite a few years that he has had the opportunity. The community just hasn't had anything. We will make sure to get pictures today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Starting again

Starting again
1/28/09

John Jr, Annie, Brian, Sarah and McKayla