Hubby and Me

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Peas, Please

Bought fresh picked peas at the amish produce auction down the road. One half bushel of peas does not really make very many peas, AT ALL!! I ended up with enough for John for supper, which he loved; and 4 really full quart bags. I don't plan on cleaning any more peas, please.

Rainy again today. Need to go to the Sr. Center and do blood pressures. Think I'll take the new machine. Need to go to Pearl Valley for Cheese, but that may have to wait. Have to go to the EMA office. I am helping with a mock disaster on Saturday, so I would like to be a little prepared ahead of time. Have to hit the dollar stores. Our baskets for the shelter this month are for infants/toddlers. I need to go get stuff for them. Need, Need, Need, there are lots of things I need to do, but what will I actually get done???

Have 3 skirts cut out that NEED sewed together, 2 aprons cut out that NEED sewed together, another small lap robe that I NEED to finish crocheting, let's see what else...

OH yea, I NEED a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Starting again

Starting again
1/28/09

John Jr, Annie, Brian, Sarah and McKayla