Hubby and Me

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Getting vibes

I have felt impressed the last couple of days to make sure I have enough paper/cleaning products in my home. Got my paycheck yesterday and I am heading to get MORE t. paper, paper towels, toothpaste, shampoo, baggies/wrap, detergent, dryer sheets, AND MATERIAL. I want to have some extra basic material put away as well as extra stuff for my sewing room. This has actually been on my mind for the last week. We talked with the young women about listening to the spirit and then doing what they have been told to do. . .I guess it is time for me to go and do. Only two more weeks of frying fish at the station. We have made good money for the department, but I am ready to be done. We have been very lucky and had quite a bit of help this year. Next up . . .portraits. We spent our evenings this week trying to work outside. We got all the berries planted and even transplanted several. Radishes, spinach, lettuce, beets, onions and garlic are finally in the ground. Raining again, so that means a few more days before anything else makes it into the garden. Making sure to plan the harvest so that it won't happen while we are on vacation. We are planting enough for the kids this year, too. John says as long as they come out and help once in a while they can reap the harvest, also. Now if I can just find places to hide all this EXTRA stuff I feel impressed to get and all the jars that will be holding the garden goodies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Starting again

Starting again
1/28/09

John Jr, Annie, Brian, Sarah and McKayla