Hubby and Me

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Computer finally back

The past month has been a whirlwind of activity. The garden is mostly planted. We still have about another 2-3 dozen of tomatoes to plant, just not sure where, and lots more corn to go in. Some stuff is ready to start eating. Spinach, lettuce and onions are all ready. The strawberries are doing great and should be ready in a couple of weeks. We have had plenty of rain, now we just need lots of sunshine. I planted all my herbs in big pots this year. Hopefully I will be able to take them inside when it gets cold. I love watching the first yields start.

The dining room and kitchen got painted. I will post pictures later. The red was hard to get to cover, but I love it. It really does spark up a room. Still haven't decided where to hang all the pictures. The piano went to John and Annie's and they have been playing it ever since it arrived. We are so happy that they are enjoying it. They even played a song together the other night. Annie was at the piano and John had out his guitar. I'm sure they make beautiful music.

There is a new baby in the extended family. April had a little boy last weekend. His name is Levi Paul after Mamaw and Pap. He actually looks like pap. Both are doing well.

I have the best hubby in the world. He went yesterday and bought be another Nook. Color this time. Sarah is excited because she will get my other one. How did I get so lucky?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Starting again

Starting again
1/28/09

John Jr, Annie, Brian, Sarah and McKayla