Hubby and Me

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Awoke this morning to a beautiful blanket of white fluffy stuff. OK, I like the snow, but I had an appointment. Got to town, OK, but I had cars and trucks coming at me sideways, uphill, downhill on turns. It was not fun. I had to go take my test to become a notary public. We need it at work so I figured why not. Super easy, open book test.

Well, we are preparing for a nasty storm. We had about 3 inches of snow last night, supposed to get 1-2 more this evening, mixed with sleet and freezing rain(yuk), with 1-2 more thur the night and tomorrow. John is making sure the generator is full of fuel and ready to go, if needed. Of course, the house is already stocked with food. What would you like yummy for dinner? I'm sure people are flocking to the store to get their needed supplies. How funny. I have never been one to have to do that and it makes me chuckle.

Hopefully all the nutty people will stay home, off the roads, so we don't have any emergency calls. It never fails, when the weather gets bad, they all start calling. Usually for nothing. But when duty calls, away we go.

Have a warm safe day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Starting again

Starting again
1/28/09

John Jr, Annie, Brian, Sarah and McKayla