Hubby and Me

Sunday, May 30, 2010

And the Winner is . . .

Last night we had our Ward Adult Pinewood Derby Race. What fun we had. Had fajita's to eat then a race to win. OK, not all of us are cut out to win. Not all of us had oodles of time to spend making a car. Not all of us are fanatics. I just wanted mine to go down the track, which it did. Not first, but that is OK. I did win for most original design. And the winner is. . .

What can I say. It is me. John said it had to be a loaf of bread. So I added the noodles that I made oodles of on Wednesday, and fresh strawberries picked yesterday (early) morning from an amish farm. How much better can it get. Everyone at the race wanted to eat my car. It was absolutely one of a kind.

Getting ready for church then Ryan's college graduation party. Busy weekend. Hopefully no more squad calls.

1 comment:

  1. Love your car! The strawberries (you picked whil I worked!)were good, too. Made a strawberry-Rhubarb (from your garden) pie, and the boys devoured it. Thanks!
    Janet

    ReplyDelete

Starting again

Starting again
1/28/09

John Jr, Annie, Brian, Sarah and McKayla