Hubby and Me

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Canning almost done

This week has included jars of pizza sauce, pasta sauce, salsa, tomato juice and bean with bacon soup. I think my canning season is about finished. Not many empy jars or shelves left. May still do more apples, considering there are still trees at John's to be picked.
Energy level is still low. We may have a couple of reasons for that. Carrying a low grade temp. . .oh what fun. Not sure what from. Thyroid is very close to not working. Have to have more testing done for that. Right now this 'old' body seems to wanting to shut down, kinda like the old car. At least it is nothing serious, so far. I look around and realize that my problems are not nearly as bad as some of those I know.
Off to work today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Starting again

Starting again
1/28/09

John Jr, Annie, Brian, Sarah and McKayla