Hubby and Me

Sunday, September 26, 2010

The RS broadcast last night was fabulous. We had a nice small meal before hand and just chatted until the broadcast started. The talks were soooo good. I was finished after the first song, though. Count your Blessings. I really need to be doing that right now. All these stupid little things that are going on right now are just that. . .stupid little things. My issues aren't nearly as bad as some. It was great to talk with Michelle. She has been thru some of the exact same things are knows what I am dealing with. Nice to have great friends.

Still no baby. I think it is getting close though. I have my bag packed and in the car in case I am not at home when she is ready to go.

So many things to be grateful for. The kids were all here for dinner the other night as well as a fun cornhole game afterwards. Cake and ice cream for John's mother's birthday. Just love when the kids come over.

Have I said lately how much I love my wonderful husband? No meds for me right now means he must be a saint. The things that he has to deal with. Lucky is me!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Starting again

Starting again
1/28/09

John Jr, Annie, Brian, Sarah and McKayla