Hubby and Me

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Another work day finished. I'm glad to be home where it is warm and toasty. Dinner is over, dishes are waiting for me to finish another good book. I love Tracey Peterson books. I am ready another series about the early Alaskan settlers. Unfortunately, sometimes the reading comes before other things that I need to finish.

All week I have gotten out my Sunday School manual, thinking I needed to work on my lesson, only to remember that someone else has the opportunity to grow. I truly am going to miss being the "discussion leader" as I termed it. I never actually felt like the teacher, I was there to lead the discussion and draw everyone else into the conversation.

It was really cold out again today, but the sun was shining. The weather is supposed to improve over the next few days. The high temperature this weekend will be in the 50's. At least this will get rid of the ice that seems to be lingering.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Starting again

Starting again
1/28/09

John Jr, Annie, Brian, Sarah and McKayla