Hubby and Me

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The ice is gone, now we are getting rain. It is a dreary day out this morning. One of those that is just perfect for curling up with a good book. Luckily I have one. The bathroom is clean, the dishes are done, the sweeper has been run and clothes are put away. Maybe I will sneak just a few minutes on the book.

I am looking forward to an Amish auction this weekend. It is down on St 148 where they have the produce auctions in the summer. They have some furniture, which I don't really need, but love to see what they have. They also have old butter churns. Now, some of you know that I got a butter churn for Christmas, which I love, but I want an old wooden one. I can't wait to see what they have. Hopefully they will also have some canning equipment.

Time for the book before John gets home.

1 comment:

  1. I got the recipe book! Thank you so much!:) I can't wait to hear about the auction! Love you guys!:)

    ReplyDelete

Starting again

Starting again
1/28/09

John Jr, Annie, Brian, Sarah and McKayla