Hubby and Me

Friday, April 3, 2009

My kind of toy

I know, I know, I'm not supposed to be sitting at the computer, but. . . my new "toy" came today. Luckily John was home this afternoon when my newest "toy" was delivered. I purchased a 'new' kitchenaid mixer. OK, lots bigger than my old one. It doesn't even fit under the kitchen counter. We have to make some other plans, but it is great. Nice shiny red. It has a huge mixing bowl and way bigger motor. John says I can really crank stuff out now. He has also informed me that the next one he buys will be the Hobart floor mixer. ha ha

I also got the attachment for grinding, slicing, and shredding stuff, and making pasta. I can't wait for him to wake up today so that I can try it. Such simple things make me happy.

I'll try to get pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Starting again

Starting again
1/28/09

John Jr, Annie, Brian, Sarah and McKayla