Hubby and Me

Friday, April 24, 2009

The sun is shining, the wind is blowing and I have been outside all day. I replanted some of my herbs. The sage, thyme and oregano made it thru the winter, but I put some others in pots. I mowed the lawn, well most of it. The mower was acting funny, so before I really had a problems I quit. I cleaned the strawberry patch. They are looking great. The raspberries we planted last year are also doing well.

Hopefully tonight we can plant the blueberries and grapes.

The guys are at the flea market again this week. I hope he doesn't bring anything home today. The only thing I want are some lemons. I am kinda hooked on fresh lemonade right now. The ones in the grocery store today were not much bigger that a half dollar.

Since the guys are gone, Sarah is on her way out so that we can go to the diner. Beallsville has the best little hometown diner around. The food is all homecooked and tastes fantastic. This is actually one of my favorite places to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Starting again

Starting again
1/28/09

John Jr, Annie, Brian, Sarah and McKayla