Hubby and Me

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Spring is here

Thanks to all for the prayers for Sherry. She is doing great, physically. Emotionally it will take a while to sort thru everything, but she is alive.

Spring has sprung and I am ready to plant a garden. OK, only the potatoes so far, but I sure am anxious. I have noticed driving along the roads, that many homes that have never had plowed up yards, are making garden space. I'm sure that they are concerned about economics like most. I can't wait to see how the summer progresses. Will they become beautiful gardens full of produce or ugly spots full of weeds. Kind of like us. Do we do all that we need to to nurish, fertilize and tend ourselves and make us grow beautiful? Do we become lazy and just let those ugly weeds take over our lives?

Yesterday was a great day. We were able to make a trip to the temple in Columbus. Started out a very rainy, humdrum morning, but by the time we got there the sun was shining and it was gorgeous. It was nice to be able to relax and just be grateful for all the blessings in my life.

Posts will probably be few for the next couple of weeks. I have tendonitis, AGAIN. I have been told to stay away from the computer, and other chores that uses my arm too much. Yea, right!!! This is my right arm. What do they expect? I go to therapy next week and they will determine if it warrants seeing an orthopedic guy. Sure hope not. And we are not doing the shots!!! Hopefully the rest will help. But, just in case we are seeing the neurosurgeon for my regular MRI and followup. All this because of a broken neck 28 years ago, this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Starting again

Starting again
1/28/09

John Jr, Annie, Brian, Sarah and McKayla