Hubby and Me

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Well, I have tried to do my best to stay away from too much computer. The arm is still a problem, but . . . I go see my massage therapist on Tuesday. I'm sure it will feel better by Wednesday. He is just great. He always reminds me that there will be pain the day of, but feel much better later.

Easter was good. Lots of food and family.

Finally got to take Janet to Pearl Valley (for great cheese) and to the Baltic Mill for tons of bulk goodies. We made a quick day of it since she was actually taking the morning off and things appeared to be getting busy. We had tons of fun.

Spent all of Saturday at the Amish consignment auction. There are always tons of things that I would like to have, not necessarily need. Tried to buy a small greenhouse, but it went for more than I had budgeted. We think we are still going to get one. John still wants tomatoes all year long. I will do some pricing this week.

We planted to fruit trees last night. We had 2 apple, cherry, nectarine, peach, pear. It is a shame you have to wait so long for them to produce any yummies. The grapes will go in this week, also, along with garlic, onions, and maybe some cabbage and broccoli.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Starting again

Starting again
1/28/09

John Jr, Annie, Brian, Sarah and McKayla